Checking-in for the flight
The passengers of Donavia airline may check-in:
- On the web-site, using online check-in service. Pass to check-in;
- In the airport: at the check-in desk or in self-check-in kiosk;
- Using mobile check-in service (and having a boarding card printed in the airport).
Different airports may set different time for check-in. You should ask about the times when you book or acquire your ticket; if you do not show up before the check-in ends, the carrier is free to dispose of your seat at its discretion.
Passengers with e-tickets are subject to the usual airport check-in procedure; they must produce an ID (the same as indicated in the e-ticket).
Your arrival country may have its own rules, so you should ask about check-in details when you buy air tickets.
- At the Rostov-on-Don airport, check-in for Russian domestic flights starts 2 hrs and ends 40 min before departure; check-in for international flights starts 3 hrs and ends 40 min before departure.
Check-in desks will be closed 30 minutes before departure for flights of Donavia to Saint-Petersburg (passenger service “Donavia-Shuttle” is operating).
Passengers of Donavia with tickets of business class, “Aeroflot Bonus” silver or higher members may perform check-in on priority check-in desk, when check-in is open. The check-in desks have information plates «Приоритетная регистрация / Priority Check-In».
Registered passengers may check in luggage in the airport within up to close-out time at a special luggage acceptance desks DROP OFF, and in case of their absence — at usual check-in desks.
- Check-in at Domodedovo airport
At Domodedovo Airport (Moscow) check-in and luggage registration are possible 24 hours before the flight and close 40 minutes before departure.
Passengers of Donavia Airline may use self-check-in kiosks of JSC Aeroflot, which are installed in inner and international airlines check halls. You can check presence and location of such kiosks in each particular airport with JSC Donavia representative or its servicer. Check-in in self-check-in kiosks opens per 24 hours on departure and closes per 45 minutes on departure.