“Donavia” airline offers a special meal to passengers on its flights (developed in accordance with age, medical conditions and religious beliefs) with no additional charge instead of one meal.
Please note the change in the way to order special meals as from December 24, 2015:
It is possible to order a special meal on flights of “Donavia” JSC in Economy class for flights lasting more than 4 hours and in Business class for flights lasting more than 1 hour.
Passengers who have bought tickets on flights of “Donavia” JSC (Flights of other airlines of the “Aeroflot” Group of companies) and who have ordered a special meal before the changes were brought will be offered a special meal in accordance with the order.
The rules for offering special meals in flights of “Donavia” JSC in Economy class for a flight lasting more than 4 hours and in Business class for a flight lasting more than 1 hour, shall remain unchanged.
It is possible to specify the data on ordering special meals for separate flights by clicking on the link: See details…
Special meals can be ordered at choice:
- Meals of children (CHML)
- Diabetic meals (DBML)
- Low-calorie meals (LCML)
- Vegetarian meals (without dairy products) (VGML)
- Kosher meals (KSML)
- Asian vegetarian meals / Hindu vegetarian meals (AVML)
- Fruit meals (FPML)
- Non-gluten meals (GFML)
- Hindu non-vegetarian meals (HNML)
- Muslim meals (MOML)
- Low fat and cholesterol meals (LFML)
- Low salt meals (LSML)
- Low milk protein meals (NLML)
- Lent-diet meals (VJML)
- Baby food / Food for infants (under 2) (BBML).
You can offer special meals when you purchase tickets at Aeroflot ticketing offices or at any ticketing agency not later than 36 hrs before departure.
For ordering special meals when purchasing or booking a ticket for code-sharing flights of Donavia and Aeroflot via the website of Aeroflot (you can start booking from Donavia’s site) a passenger needs to contact Information and Booking Center:
Moscow: +7 (495) 223-5555 (24 hrs),
from anywhere within Russia: 8-800-444-5555 free call.
- In case of any changes to your booking meals should be ordered again.
- In case of buying an open-data ticket and dating the flight less than 36 hours, provision of special meals service is not provided.
- When transferring/re-booking of the passenger on the other flight less than 36 hours, provision of special meals service is not provided.